World Festival of Youth and Students – Russia
Category :- Youth Assembly
World Festival of Youth and Students will be the largest event in the field of international youth cooperation and will bring together more than 20,000 of young people from 150 countries around the world. XIX Festival should be a new milestone in international cooperation, to unite the future generations around the ideas of peace and friendship, keeping the history of the festival movement!
This is a platform for dialogue, global form of communication: through discussions, cultural programs, sports, through free communication to find ways to confront the challenges that younger generation is facing today.
World Youth Festival will unite the community of young leaders in various fields – representatives of NGOs, youth, who achieved success in science, art, sports, pedagogy, IT, politics, and best representatives of the student community, compatriots and foreigners who are interested in Russian culture.
The Volunteer Corps will be an integral part of the Festival. 7000 of volunteers from all Russian corners will carry out the important functions in the organization of events every day; will be meeting the participants and guests, giving a smile and a positive charge!
Russia always pays great attention to the creation of conditions for the development of the young generation and supports youth and student movements. In the entire history of the festival, the country twice already opened the doors to its participants – in 1957 and 1985.
As in previous years, colorful daisy was selected as a main symbol of the Festival, due to the continuity of traditions, link between generations and peace and unity of the entire world community. However, this time the main element is a pattern, colored pixels, as a sign of youth community of the world in the information and the technological progress age. A variety of views and opinions – this is the main feature of the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students.
How to take part?
What should be done?
- To fill up the application for participation (* Please fill in all the fields correctly!)
- To keep track of the status of an application in a personal account
- To get at the result for the completion period of the participants registration
Your application will be sent to the National Preparatory Committee of your country. You will be invited to participate according to the results of the selection of applications, not over April 2017.
- have an active life position
- are from 18 to 35 years
- have your own favorite practice
- respect the interests of your country
- consider yourself as a part of the global community
- belong to one of the categories of participants:
- leaders of youth NGOs
- young journalists
- creative, artistic young people (musicians, writers, artists, directors, etc.)
- leaders of sports clubs
- young engineers
- leaders of youth organizations of political parties
- young university teachers
- leaders of student government
- young scientists (social, humanitarian and economic, natural and technical sciences)
- young entrepreneurs
- young foreigners who study Russian language and are interested in Russian culture
Then the World Festival of Youth and Students is for you!!
What awaits the participants?
You will experience:
- Visa-free entry for foreign participants
- a unique educational and discussion program with the participation of world-class professionals
- real applied skills in master classes and creative workshops
- complexity of Russian culture: ballet, ice show, a film festival, jazz festival, circus program
- Life-style program: street dances, healthy lifestyle, jogging, hitting a qualifying standards of the “Ready to Work and Defense”, extreme park, musical subcultures
- acquaintance with like-minded people and colleagues from 150 countries
- participation in a grand international youth event
- hotel accommodation
- access to all the educational, cultural and sports fields
At the expense of the host country.
Deadline for applications from foreign citizens is May 15, and for citizens of the Russian Federation – May 1!
Information reference: http://www.russia2017.com/en/#/en/posts/37
Tips & Tricks
" Stand out. Demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience. ... Keep it simple. ... Don't be generic. ... Check and check again. ... Update. ... Use a template... ”
- CV Tips (MONSTER)
" Don't make excuses. ... Speaking of usernames, make sure yours is professional. ... Dress the part. ... Think about your location. ... Use a headset. ... Maintain Eye Contact. ... Handle any tech glitches with grace. ... Avoid avoidable tech glitches by practicing before. ... Eliminate interruptions. ... ”
-Skype Interview Tips (Michaela Gianotti)
CEO, IT Assistancebd
" Very helpful initiative and perfect guidance for students planning to go abroad. They provided excellent support and supervision free of cost!! ”
Engr. Ashiqur Rahman
Ambassador, EMA Bangladesh
" I would like to thank you for the assist you have given for higher study seeker. Your style and method is very effective, helping youth to refocus their energies and complete some major goals in their busy life. I like the idea- Never Give Up! ”