University of Bradford Global Development Scholarship
Category :- Master's Scholarship
The University of Bradford offers a wide range of financial help to assist you on your university journey, and invests over £4m annually in the Access Agreement and other scholarships to support students from all backgrounds.
University of Bradford, UK
15th May 2018 (annually)
All postgraduate taught program offered by the university
Who can Apply
The students from following countries can apply for the scholarship:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Burundi, Burma/Myanmar, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo (Peoples Republic), Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, Timor Leste (East Timor), United Arab Republic of Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Cote D’Ivorie (Ivory Coast), Kenya, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North), Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar; Malagasy Republic, Malawi, Maldive Islands, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine; West Bank; Gaza Strip inc E Jerusa, Russian Federation, Sierra Leone, Somali Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, Republic of Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Please read all the requirements carefully:
- These scholarships are to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are from a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
- The scholarship is available for students on full time Master’s programs (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self-funded.
- You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford before you apply for this scholarship. However you must already have completed your undergraduate degree and know your results to be able to apply.
- You must send proof of your results with your application form. Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted.
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses.
- You must now already have the required English qualifications to be able to study your chosen course, we will not be able to consider your application unless you meet these requirements.
Full tuition fees and accommodation will be covered plus £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three installments – October, January and April. Each scholarship is worth approximately £25,000.
How to Apply
The application forms will be available below from 24 April 2017.
Please be aware that you will need to submit a personal statement as part of your application outlining how the situation in your country has affected you and/or your family, the reasons why you want to come to Bradford and study your chosen programme and how you will use this qualification when you return to your country
Visit Official Announcement
For more information visit
Tips & Tricks
" Stand out. Demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience. ... Keep it simple. ... Don't be generic. ... Check and check again. ... Update. ... Use a template... ”
- CV Tips (MONSTER)
" Don't make excuses. ... Speaking of usernames, make sure yours is professional. ... Dress the part. ... Think about your location. ... Use a headset. ... Maintain Eye Contact. ... Handle any tech glitches with grace. ... Avoid avoidable tech glitches by practicing before. ... Eliminate interruptions. ... ”
-Skype Interview Tips (Michaela Gianotti)
CEO, IT Assistancebd
" Very helpful initiative and perfect guidance for students planning to go abroad. They provided excellent support and supervision free of cost!! ”
Engr. Ashiqur Rahman
Ambassador, EMA Bangladesh
" I would like to thank you for the assist you have given for higher study seeker. Your style and method is very effective, helping youth to refocus their energies and complete some major goals in their busy life. I like the idea- Never Give Up! ”