Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
Field of Study
Postgraduate Research (Research Masters and PhD), Postdoctoral research, professional development and VET (Vocational Education and Training)
Up to 2 years for a Masters, Up to 4 years for a PhD, 4 – 6 months for postdoctoral researchers, 1 – 4 months for professional development and 1-1.5 years for VET.
Postgraduate Research: Tuition fee benefit up to $15,000 per semester, living allowance Up to $272,500 (PhD) $140,500 (Masters).
Postdoctoral Researchers: Up to $24,500
Professional Development: Up to $18,500
VET: Tuition fee benefit $6,500 per semester and living allowance Up to $131,000
30th June 2017
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship, applicants must:
Be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme.
Be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country.
Commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2018 and no later than 30 November 2018. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2018 are not eligible to apply.
Provide all relevant supporting documentation.
Not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2015, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government). A list can be found http://internationaleducation.gov.au/endeavourfaq
Not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship.
Eligible Country list
Selection criteria and weighting
The selection criteria for all categories of the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the same. The following are the selection criteria and their relative weighting:
1. A record of high-level academic achievement and/or relevant work experience in the applicant’s chosen field of study (40%)
2. A well-defined study, research and/or professional development programme (20%)
3. A statement on how the international study, research or professional development opportunity would further the applicant’s academic and/or professional career (20%)
4. A statement on how the international study, research or professional development opportunity will benefit Australia and the applicant’s potential to foster ongoing collaboration and cooperation with their home and host country (20%)
How to Apply
Applications must be made directly to Endeavour website https://goo.gl/3YfZH0
• Applicant must have an offer letter from their selected University to apply for Endeavour VET and Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarships.
• Applicants should ensure they fulfill entry and eligibility requirements prior to application.
Tips & Tricks
" Stand out. Demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience. ... Keep it simple. ... Don't be generic. ... Check and check again. ... Update. ... Use a template... ”
- CV Tips (MONSTER)
" Don't make excuses. ... Speaking of usernames, make sure yours is professional. ... Dress the part. ... Think about your location. ... Use a headset. ... Maintain Eye Contact. ... Handle any tech glitches with grace. ... Avoid avoidable tech glitches by practicing before. ... Eliminate interruptions. ... ”
-Skype Interview Tips (Michaela Gianotti)
CEO, IT Assistancebd
" Very helpful initiative and perfect guidance for students planning to go abroad. They provided excellent support and supervision free of cost!! ”
Engr. Ashiqur Rahman
Ambassador, EMA Bangladesh
" I would like to thank you for the assist you have given for higher study seeker. Your style and method is very effective, helping youth to refocus their energies and complete some major goals in their busy life. I like the idea- Never Give Up! ”