Australia Council Fellowships: Supporting Outstanding Australian Artists
Applications are being accepted for Australia Council Fellowships of $80,000 support outstanding, established artists’ creative activity and professional development for a period of up to two years.
Areas of Interest
Australia Council Fellowships are awarded in the areas of:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art
- Community Arts and Cultural Development
- Emerging and Experimental Arts
- Visual Arts.
Applicants can apply for a range of different activity over the Fellowship period. Some examples of the activities funded are:
- the creation of new work
- research and development
- skills development
- professional development and training
- Only individuals may apply to this category. Applicant must be a practicing artist or arts worker and an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Applications for funding to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander panel must come from Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander individuals.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
Deadline: 6 June 2017
For more information, please visit Australia Council Fellowships.
Tips & Tricks
" Stand out. Demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience. ... Keep it simple. ... Don't be generic. ... Check and check again. ... Update. ... Use a template... ”
- CV Tips (MONSTER)
" Don't make excuses. ... Speaking of usernames, make sure yours is professional. ... Dress the part. ... Think about your location. ... Use a headset. ... Maintain Eye Contact. ... Handle any tech glitches with grace. ... Avoid avoidable tech glitches by practicing before. ... Eliminate interruptions. ... ”
-Skype Interview Tips (Michaela Gianotti)
CEO, IT Assistancebd
" Very helpful initiative and perfect guidance for students planning to go abroad. They provided excellent support and supervision free of cost!! ”
Engr. Ashiqur Rahman
Ambassador, EMA Bangladesh
" I would like to thank you for the assist you have given for higher study seeker. Your style and method is very effective, helping youth to refocus their energies and complete some major goals in their busy life. I like the idea- Never Give Up! ”